Join us in Ottawa for the 2017 FCO/ACCUO Biennial Conference!
The Work of Ombudsman: Holding Governments and Organizations to Account
Don’t miss this opportunity to network with colleagues from all levels of government, education, banking, private corporations, health care and a variety of other organizations.
This year’s theme is The Work of Ombudsman: Holding Governments and Organizations to Account and will include two and half days of keynote presentations, concurrent learning sessions, a panel discussion, and Welcome Reception. FCO and ACCUO will be holding their AGM’s and elections on Monday May 15th and Tuesday May 16th respectively.
- Paul Dubé, Ontario Ombudsman;
- Honourable Judge Mary Ellen Turpel-Lafond, Provincial Court of Saskatchewan, and former B.C. Representative for Children and Youth;
- Madeleine Meilleur, Former MPP for Ottawa/Vanier, minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs and Attorney General;
- Peter Tyndall, President of the International Ombudsman Institute;
- Kevin Fenwick, Former Deputy Minister of Justice and Deputy Attorney General for Saskatchewan, Former Saskatchewan Ombudsman.