The Westin Ottawa
11 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON K1N 9H4
Traditional Room $249 plus applicable taxes *
1 King or 2 Double Beds, Single or Double Occupancy.
Extra person $40. Includes complimentary in-room high-speed internet.
* Room rates are subject to the following taxes and fees:
Destination Marketing Fee 3%, Applicable Provincial and Local taxes 13%
Conference Rate extended until Friday, April 21, 2017 at 5:00pm EST (Now closed).
(After this date, discounted rates are subject to availability – please call the hotel directly for availability and rate).
- RESERVE ONLINE NOW (Now closed)
- Book during Online Registration : The hotel link will be provided after you complete the online registration process. (Now closed).
- By Telephone: Call the in-house reservations directly at 1-800-937-8461 or 613-560-7000 and provide the group code “FE12AA” or provide the “FCO Conference 2017” name to ensure to receive the appropriate rate and are included in the guest room block.
Individual reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours prior to arrival. Cancellation received after 72 hours will result in a charge equivalent to a one night stay.
In addition, an early departure fee of $100 per room will apply to guests checking out prior to their departure date confirmed at check-in.
All guest rooms include complimentary in-room high-speed internet.
Check –in time: 3:00PM / Check-out time: 12:00PM
Self-parking $ 25.00/day Valet $42.00/day (not inclusive of taxes)
The best of downtown Ottawa, right next door – Situated on the famous Rideau Canal with stunning views of Parliament Hill and steps from the Byward Market, The Westin Ottawa is your haven for renewal. Our connection to the Shaw Convention Centre and the Rideau Centre ensures you’re set for success – whether your stay is for business or pleasure.
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE OTTAWA AIRPORT
The hotel is located approximately 20-30 minutes from the Ottawa Airport.
- By Taxi ($35-40) one way. Taxis are available outside the arrivals area.
- Ride Sharing: https://www.uber.com/airports/yow/
Take part in Ottawa 150 events while you’re here
Don’t miss the special 2017 edition of the Canadian Tulip Festival in the Nation’s Capital, May 12-22, 2017, featuring millions of tulips in bloom, plus pageantry and entertainment for all ages. Breathtaking fireworks and vintage military displays pay tribute to veterans, recalling the Festival’s roots in the liberation of the Netherlands by Canadian troops 71 years ago. Details.